- Attendance Information
- Parent Pay
- Parent View
- Preventing Extremism
- Sanctions & Consequences
- School Meals
- Severe Weather Policy
- Show My Homework
- Transition Information
- Useful Websites
- What is Progress 8?
- New GCSEs
- Sims Parent App
- Year 11
6th Form Parents' Evening date change
7 November 2018
Food Bank Collection - Update
2 November 2018
Dia de Muertos
2 November 2018
Childwall Sports and Science Academy are committed to listening to the opinions of all stakeholders. We use feedback to continually improve our practices.We currently collect feedback through a variety of ways:
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about Childwall Sports and Science Academy, from the quality of teaching to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. The survey can be completed at any time; you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected. The information you provide helps Ofsted make decisions about which schools to inspect and when.
Click here to visit the PARENT VIEW website.
FEEDBACK AT SCHOOL EVENTS
Childwall Sports and Science Academy also collect parent feedback at school events such as: parents evenings, induction days, open evenings and taster days.
- 98% of parents feel their child is happy at school
- 97% of parents feel their child is safe at school
- 96% of parents feel their child makes progress at school
- 97% of parents feel their child is well looked after at school
- 87% of parents feel their child receives enough homework
- 97% of parents feel the school is well led
- 97% of parents feel that the school responds well to any concerns are raised
- 99% of parents believe they receive valuable information regarding their child’s progress
- 95% of parents would recommend Childwall Sports and Science Academy to other parents.
To view the full parent analysis document please click here.