- COVID-19 UPDATE LETTERS
- Studying at home - logins and links
- DT Teachers make visors for NHS staff
- Childwall's very own Spiderman
- Supporting your child at home
- Six-week Pastoral Support plan
- Spring Break virtual tours
- Message regarding Free School Meals
- Free School Meals - a 'How to' Guide
- Online Safety Advice from Merseyside Police
- Staff in school during Easter break
- Home Learning Projects
- Sharing fantastic homework
Message regarding Free School Meals
On Saturday evening Mr Gove announced that schools can now register families for the government Free School Meals voucher worth £15. This system can start immediately over the holidays. We are keen to enter into this agreement today to ensure our families are able to access vouchers for the largest amount of money available. (Liverpool vouchers are £10).
How will I receive my voucher?
The easiest and quickest way for you to receive your voucher is by email. If we have your email address on our system, the Trust can register you directly onto the government site and you should receive a code from the government. You must then download the code and choose the supermarket you wish to spend the voucher with. A voucher will then be issued to you directly and the process should repeat at the same time each week.
No Email - By Post:
If you do not have an email at all, School staff will have to download your individual code, the supermarket and the voucher on your behalf. We will then post the voucher to you as soon as possible and you will receive it within one or two days. (Dependent on the current postal service.)
If you have not already done so, I strongly urge you to contact school with an email address, if it is possible. If you are unsure of what to do please ring reception and we will try to guide you through the process as best we can.