- COVID-19 UPDATES
- Year 7-9 COVID Contact
- Studying at home - logins and links
- Corona Mandela - Art Project
- DT Teachers make visors for NHS staff
- Childwall's very own Spiderman
- Supporting your child at home
- Six-week Pastoral Support plan
- Message regarding Free School Meals
- Free School Meals - a 'How to' Guide
- Online Safety Advice from Merseyside Police
- Home Learning Projects
- Sharing fantastic homework
- Spring Break virtual tours
- Staff in school during Easter break
Corona Mandela - Art Project
We have a fantastic opportunity for all students and staff to get involved in an exciting art project when we are back to school in September.
We will be working with our friend and Liverpool based international artist Faith Bebbington on producing a MANDALA that will be displayed within the school grounds.
What is a Mandala?
The Mandala is a spiritual and ritual symbol in Buddhism and Hinduism, representing the universe. "Mandala" is a Sanskrit word that means "circle". The circular designs symbolizes the idea that life is never ending and everything is connected. Mandalas also relate to the idea of transformation and healing.
How can you get involved?
We need you to collect over the summer: plastic milk bottles, soft drinks bottles, crisp packets, plastic packaging, old plastic items e.g. small toys.
(Make sure you wash the bottles before bringing them into school please)
So go on....get collecting and we can't wait to see you and your contributions in September so we can get started!